BRIDGE THE GAP
In this fast paced world we live in surrounded by more competition than ever, it has never been more important to enhance the relationships you have with your staff and clients.
At Chic Image, we can help you create the most unique and intimate event, bridging the gap between your company, your staff and your clients. Libby loves to connect and collaborate with chic companies to provide a sophisticated opportunity to connect with the most valuable assets you have - your people. Retain your staff, enhance the connectedness your clients have with your company with bespoke and unique events.
If you are looking for a unique way to inspire and bring together your staff or clients a fun and informative workshop could be just what you need. At Chic Image our team will tailor make your workshops to suit your organisations needs.
Workshop topics may include:
- Communicating your personal and proffessional best through your image
- How to update your look without breaking the bank
- How to build a Corporate Wardrobe with 10 Essential pieces
- Nutrition - how to maintain a healthy work/life balance through what you eat
- Excercise- the importance of daily excercise to maintain productivity and how to fit it into a busy schedule
- Make-Up Masterclas
WomentoWomenWorkshops- contact us now to receive your flyer
When you look good - You feel good
In todays competitive world our image dictates how we feel about ourselves and how others perceive us. Help your team excel in the face of the competition with our unique Workshops. Unique because we don’t just work on how you look but also how you think and feel. Develop the most valuable asset in your business - your people. Employees with high self esteem and high levels of personal and professional behaviour impact positively on those around them and are more productive.
Chic Image sets itself apart from other Personal Development Courses because we work from an holistic point of view. “It’s not just about how you look on the outside, it’s also about how you think and feel on the inside”. Because having a Chic Image works from the inside out we offer this unique “Women to Women” program, where women experts in their fields of Image, Fashion, Nutrition, Mindfulness and Trans Personal or Mind, Body and Soul Coaching share their incredible knowledge with the women in your business.
Give your employees the gift of feeling fabulous from the inside out. A Chic Image workshop is fun, motivational and informative and will have your team feeling inspired, more productive, energetic, happy and confident.
With over 25 years experience in the fashion industry, from Sales and Marketing to running successful businesses Libby has combined her talents of Fashion, Business and 10 years of Yoga studies with a strong passion to help women be the best that they can be.
In her Workshops she combines humour, passion and knowledge to offer a unique opportunity for Corporate Women to discover who they really are, what they really want and how to dress the part. Workshops can be structured to meet the needs of your organization - select from a 2 hour course or 1 - 2 Day Workshops.
- Goal Setting and Vision Boards
- Fashion, Image and Style
- Corporate Grooming
- Nutrition and Nourishment
- Body Shapes and how to dress them
- Vision Boards • Relaxation Techniques
- Building a Capsule Wardrobe
- Creating Positive First Impressions
- Corporate Grooming including Hair & Make up
- A-Z of Spiritual Health
- Positive Body Image
- Positive Thinking
- Personal Branding - Creating "You Inc"
- Mindfulness for Effective Stress Reduction
- Transpersonal Coaching
“Dress shabbily and they remember THE DRESS. Dress impeccably and they remember THE WOMAN.”
- Coco Chanel
"Sexy - Inside & Out" - Presentations and Workshops
Join Michele Hedge- leading Nutritionist from "A Healthy View ", and Libby Allaway- stylist from "chic image" at a unique workshop for both men and women.
‘Sexy from the Inside Out” a workshop full of laughter and education!
Libby Allaway, fashion stylist will show you how to make your wardrobe work to help you increase your confidence, self esteem and help develop "You Inc" whilst nutritionist, Michele Chevalley Hedge, will get you thinking about what types of foods create happy hormones which lead to not only a happier new you but also a healthier and sexier new you.
Sexy Inside & Out is a unique Workshop where each participant will not only have a great time but also leave with new knowledge on food, nutrition , fashion and wardrobe styling PLUS a Nutrition handout, including amazing healthy and delicious recipes. A Wardrobe Workout handout explaining the Top 10 Essential Pieces for the season , shopping list and hot fashion tips for the season will also be provided.
Each participant will have the opportunity to book in individual Nutritional Consultations with Michele and /or fun Wardrobe Detox or Personal Shopping appointments with Libby
Sexy Inside leads to Sexy Outside
- Did you know your nutrition affects your hormones and your skin texture and age??
- Did you know that what you wear and how you wear it affects how you feel about your self and how people react to you???
- Learn how to balance out your diet to encourage ageing gracefully no matter what your age, and learn how to dress to suit you, your lifestyle, body-shape and budget.
- Your 90 minutes with Michele and Libby will include:
- What whole foods to eat for vitality.
- What are the Top Ten Essential Wardrobe Pieces for the season
- How food effects your hormones and libido
- How to develop "You Inc" through what you wear and the importance of making a great first impression
- What to eat for your optimum weight and blood sugar levels.
- The impact of what you wear on how you feel, understanding what styles suit particular body shapes
- How to give your skin that healthy bronzing glow.
- How How to update your wardrobe without breaking the bank
“Michele is the modern day nutritionist who knows how today’s sassy women need to eat to increase their sex appeal” Body & Soul, Australia’s leading health publication
Libby has 25 years experience in all facets of the fashion industry and has a holistic approach to fashion- "its not just about what you wear , but about how what you wear makes you feel. She 's passionate about helping , women, men and teens build their self esteem and confidence through knowing the right things to wear.
Contact us now to book into this unique insight into fashion, food and fun!!!