1. Be Brave : try a new style or trend , change your hair style and/or colour, at least change your lippy. If you have been wearing the same hair style, make up and clothing for years, be adventurous and have a change- it's actually fun (not scary) and you might just find a new you for 2014
2. Detox Your Wardrobe : get rid of all your unwanted clothes and clutter and make way for new wardrobe adventures
3. Be Chic-ly Charitable : give your unwanted clothing to charities such as Dress For Success and help other women get back into the workforce
4. Wear Colour : We all know wearing black looks chic, takes kilos off and can be a quick easy option. However, did you know that wearing the right colour for your complexion, the right styles for your body shape can make you look much more youthful and absolutely make you look taller, slimmer and more fabulous than just plain old black.
5. Make eco friendly choices in your beauty regime, wardrobe and lifestyle wherever possible. Make conscious decisions about what you wear, put on your skin and eat.
6. Dress up : don't keep your lovely things for "best". Wear your best dress, get out the good china every night , make everyday meals just as special as if you were having a dinner party. If not for you and your family , then for who?
7. Wear Heels Every Now and Then : I know, I know..... they make your feet hurt and it's hard to move quickly in a pair of heels. BUT, if you want an instant attitude shift, a feeling of youthful confidence and chic-ness and a little bit of sexiness, put on some heels. Note to self - just because they are high, doesn't mean they are uncomfortable
8. Book a Personal Shopping Trip: Find a new unique look to help 2014 bring out the very best in you
9. Embrace Natural Foods : Eat foods which are as close to nature as possible, the closer to nature, the closer to good health
10. Invest in yourself, cause you're worth it! : Book into a yoga class, have your hair done once in a while, attend a cooking class, learn to meditate, book a Chic Image Styling Appointment, read that book you have been wanting to read for ages, take a friend to lunch, turn your phone off. Treat yourself like a dog- take long walks, have a nap and see the joy in everything. xxxx
Luv Lib xx